- Chapter 1 General Terms
- Chapter 2 Establishment and Termination of Use Agreement
- Chapter 3 Use of Service
- Chapter 4 Obligations and Responsibilities
- Chapter 5 Others
Chapter 1 General Terms
Article 1 (Purpose)
Article 2 (Posting and AMENDMENT of Terms)
2. All contents and trademarks offered by the website are protected under applicable copyright laws. The details of copyrights are specified at the bottom of webpage.
Article 3 (Definitions)
2. Use agreement refers to the contract on the use of services between the website and users.
4. Member refers to a person who has provide personal information required for online membership of the website and created a membership account. The information and services of the website are available for members.
5. Email address (ID) refers to an electronic mail address granted by the website to a user for the identification and service procedures or an electronic mail address used respectively by a user.
6. Password (PW) refers to the combination of letters and numbers created by a user to identify his or her membership and protect private information online.
7. Termination (Cancellation) refers to the activities of cancelling the member's use agreement.
Chapter 3 Use of Service
Article 9 (Service Hours)
1. Services are available for use 24-hours a day throughout the year unless any operating or technical problems occur.
2. Despite the terms on constant services specified in Clause 1, the operations may be suspended for regular checkups scheduled by the website.
Article 10 (Suspension of Service and Notice)
1. The website shall not be liable for the loss, delivery failure or partial destruction of stored or sent messages and other communication data due to national emergencies, power failure, facility malfunctioning which is not under the control of the website, and other inevitable causes.
2. The website is entitled to suspend its services by posting a notice of suspension causes and schedule online a week before suspension if such a suspension is required due to difficulties in service operations. The website shall not be liable for damages caused by the user's unawareness of the notice. The prior notice may be posted later than specified above or skipped in inevitable situations. The website shall also not be liable for deletion or loss of stored or sent messages and other messages, delivery failure, and destruction of communication data.
3. The permanent termination of service is subject to the terms and conditions in Clause 2. In such an event, the prior notice must be posted at least a month before termination.
4. The website is entitled to correct, modify, or suspend services temporarily after prior notice. It shall not be liable for damages to users and third parties caused by such changes.
5. The website is entitled to suspend the service temporarily without prior notice for inevitable causes such as emergency system checkups, facility expansions and replacements. It may also terminate any current services if it deems it proper to revamp them into new services or for other reasonable causes.
6. The website is entitled to suspend all or part of its services if it deems it impossible to provide services as usual due to national emergencies, power failures, service facility troubles, or high traffics. In such an event, the website shall notify users of the causes and suspension period in advance or retroactively.
7. Prior notice is not feasible when the website suspends services for causes that are not controllable by the website (intentional or unintentional technical faults of system administrators, system crashes, etc.) and not required when the system crashes due to intentional or unintentional faults of third parties (network service provider, communication service provider, etc.).
8. The website may classify its services into several categories and determine respective operating hours for each service category. In this case, such restrictions must be disclosed in advance.
Article 11 (Disclosure of Information and Posting of Promotional Articles)
1. The website is entitled to provide a range of information on services to users through online posting, emails, and letters. In this case, such information shall be offered electronically only to users who have agreed to receive emails from the website.
2. The website is entitled to post promotional articles that are deemed appropriate for its services or the public interests online.
Article 12 (Management of Website Postings)
1. The rights regarding the postings of a user belong to the user himself or herself.
2. The website is entitled to edit and move any postings without prior notice. It is also entitled to delete postings without prior notice in any of the following cases.
- 2) The posting amounts to slander or defamation of another member or a third party.
- 3) The posting threatens public security or harms traditional custom.
- 4) The posting is deemed to be related to criminal activities.
- 5) The posting violates other rights such as the copyright of a third party.
- 6) The posting violates other applicable regulations.
3. Users shall be liable for civil and criminal damages caused by the infringement of copyrights due to their postings.
Article 13 (Service Restrictions)
1. If the user information provided is proven to or is suspected, under rational circumstances, of being false, we reserve the right to suspend the user's right of service and to terminate the account. We will not take responsibility for any disadvantages that may be inflicted on the user due to this clause.
2. If the user violates Article 15 (Member Obligation), we reserve the right to arbitrarily restrict or suspend the user's right of service. In this case we reserve the right to sanction or suspend the user's access to the site entirely.
Chapter 4 Obligations and Responsibilities
Article 14 (Obligations of the Website)
2. The website must neither disclose nor provide the personal information of members to third parties without the consent of relevant members. However, such disclosure is allowed when required by government authorities pursuant to applicable regulations such as Telecommunications Business Act.
3. The website must maintain a security system to protect the personal information (including credit data) of users for the safe use of the services.
4. The website shall not be liable for troubles in service use caused by faults attributable to the user.
Article 15 (Obligations of Member)
1. Members must offer correct information during enrollment of membership. They must also make reasonable efforts to maintain and update their personal information and protect their IDs and passwords from illegal use by third parties.
2. Members are not allowed to be involved in any profit-making activities on the services of the website without its prior consent.
3. Members are not allowed to copy, reproduce, modify, translate, publish, and broadcast services offered by the website and provide them to others without prior consent.
4. Members must not be involved in any of the following activities for the use of website services.
- 1) Theft and illegal use of passwords and IDs of other members
- 2) Forwarding, posting, disclosure, emailing and delivery of vulgar, obscene, insulting, or threatening information or privacy infringements
- 3) Disguise of the original source of service contents
- 4) Posting, disclosure, emailing and delivery of contents that are prohibited from use by laws and agreements
- 5) Posting, disclosure, emailing and delivery of contents that infringe on the patents, trademarks, goodwill, copyrights, and other intellectual properties of others
- 6) Posting, disclosure, emailing and delivery of advertising, promotional articles, spam mails, chain letters, enticements to multilevel marketing companies and other attractions without approval by the website
- 7) Collection and storage of the personal information of other users
- 8) Activities for criminal purposes or involvement in other criminal activities
- 9) Activities that harm public decency and social security
- 10) Activities that defame or insult others
- 11) Activities that infringe on the intellectual property rights and other rights of others
- 12) Computer hacking and distribution of computer viruses
- 13) Consistent forwarding of advertising information to others against their will
- 14) Activities that threaten or are likely to threaten the stable operation of services
- 15) Modification of information posted on the website
- 16) Activities that violate other Articles
Chapter 5 Others
Article 16 (Ownership of Website)
1. The intellectual property rights and other rights regarding the services offered by the website, corresponding software, images, symbols, logos, designs, service names, data and trademarks belong to the website.
2. Unless otherwise specified explicitly, users are not entitled to revise, borrow, lease, sell, distribute, produce, transfer, sublease, set mortgage on, or commercialize all or part of the properties. They must not allow any third parties to be involved in such activities specified above. However, the website or the service provider may allow users to be involved in utilizing such property rights through respective agreements.
3. The postings of users made on this website shall be owned by the users and website as well.
Article 17 (Prohibition of Transfer)
Members shall neither transfer nor donate their rights to services and under the use agreements to other people. The must not furnish securities for such rights to third parties.
Article 18 (Indemnification)
The website shall not be liable for damages to members regarding gratuitous services offered by the website unless such damages are caused by intentional or unintentional criminal activities.
Article 19 (Exemption)
1. The website shall not be liable for the suspension of service caused by natural disasters, wars, or other force majeure.
2. The website shall not be liable for damages caused by suspended or abnormal telecommunication services of service providers.
3. The website shall not be liable for damages caused by inevitable situations such as repairs, replacement, regular checkup and maintenance of service facilities.
4. The website shall not be liable for damages caused by errors in user's computers or poor entry of personal information and email address
5. The website is not obliged to confirm or represent any opinions or information about services, and shall not be involved in the approval of, objection to, and correction of the opinions presented by members or third parties. The website shall not be liable for interests or damages caused by the user's reliance on information in the services.
6. The website shall not be liable for the damages caused by non-financial or financial transactions for services between members or between a member and a third party. It shall not be responsible for the member's expectations of profits to be made through the use of service.
7. The website shall not be liable for the member's expectations of profits to be made through the use of service or damages caused by the use of information through services. It shall not be responsible for the contents and reliability of information, data, and facts offered through membership services.
8. The website shall not be liable for damages caused by the intentional and unintentional mistakes of users in the use of services.
9. This website shall not guarantee the accuracy, completeness and quality of services offered by similar organizations other than the website. Therefore, this website shall not be liable for damages and losses caused by the use of the services specified above. It also shall not be liable for mental damages caused by other members while using the services.
Article 20 (Governing Court)
Any legal disputes and lawsuits raised over the use of services shall be handled by the Seoul District Court.